Monday, November 17, 2008

PC Training Event: Methodological Session





My cluster hosted a Methodological Session for current Ukrainian English teachers. We showed them new ways students can interact and practice English in the classroom: fun learning with a purpose!

Take care!
Natalie
On a side note: I had my Site Placement interview today with the country director and site development officer. I think the interview went well, and I'm excited to find out my permanent site! December 7 is when my site will be unveiled and December 9 will be both the Swearing-In Ceremony and my departure date to site. Looking forward!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Natalie I just love seeing your new pictures on your blog. I see you more that I did when you were in the states! Yes I am excited about our new President. We will have to watch and wait to see what happens next. I love the pictures about teaching- have been subbing a lot. Love Aunt Sue

Natalie said...

Hi Sue - I am going to begin responding to comments - I'm not sure if this will work, but I want to be able to respond!

I'm glad you are enjoying the blog! I am trying to put up many pictures so people have a good idea about where I am living.

Love you and miss you!
Natalie