Monday, November 17, 2008

Host Family Pic


Wanted to share this host family picture!

My mom, Tania works for an insurance agency that is based out of Kyiv. She works at the local office in my small town and the company rents from the cultural center. (She is always giving me a hard time about not wearing warm enough clothes!)

My sister, Ania, is a student in Kyiv. She studies Business and speaks English very well. (My sister tries to take care of me, too, letting me know when I haven't consumed enough of my dinner, even though I've probably had twice as much as her!)

They have been supportive and patient with me...I sure appreciate them!
P.S. I hope to get some more pictures up today or tomorrow...I have lots to share!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely picture of you and your host family. You look good!
I am glad to hear your interview went well to. I am anxious to see where you land!
Love you,
Mom (USA)

Natalie said...

Hi Mom!

I thought it was a good picture, too! I sent the picture to Peace Corps and they created a certificate for me to give to my family. I think I am going to try to find a frame.

I am so anxious to find out my permanent site! This afternoon, Grace, my friend, and I were laying on my floor analyzing the map of Ukraine. Discussing where we want to go and don't want to go...we'll see what happens! The map is still sprawled out on my floor!

Love you,
Nat