Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!







I am thankful for...(in no particular order)
1. my supportive friends and family
2. my Thanksgiving Dinner: pasta, garlic bread, and a delicious apple pie
3. Thanksgiving Games: UNO and Spoons
4. Marsick (the family cat) finally loving me (pictures to prove it)
5. my demonstration lesson (teaching proficiency test) went fairly well...I actually had to teach this lesson on Thanksgiving day with third graders (pictures above)
6. the snow finally melting
7. only having 1 more week of training
8. Internet access while serving in the PC
9. my host family's patience with me
10. good friends I have made along the way

Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
Natalie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

natalie,

looking good as a teacher in your
photos..
How much snow? none here yet.

I am thankful for Natalie and her
adventure in the PC...thanks for
sharing the adventure.
Love aunt judy

Anonymous said...

I love reading about your adventure. So glad that things are going well. Sure do miss playing soccer with you and chatting. Take care

Anonymous said...

Do you know where your site is yet??? I can't wait to hear about it! Hope you're staying warm!

Natalie said...

Thankfully we don't have any snow right now! It sure is cold though (in fact, this is my mission for Kyiv this weekend...to buy a winter coat!).

About my permanent site...I will find out this Sunday. I am anxious to know where I will be going (and what my house or apartment looks like). I will definitely be puttig some pictures up of my place.

Take care!
Natalie