Friday, September 19, 2008

Natalie and Mallory: Updated Pics









Hello,


This is my first time blogging. I'm trying it out to see what I can do. Here are some pictures of Mallory and me. We sure had a fun time taking these pictures - and we think they turned out great!


I've been packing for my move to Ukraine to serve in the Peace Corps. Here is my schedule:


September 24, 2008 at 8:45am: Leave PDX for Philadelphia for staging
Thursday, September 25-Friday, September 26: Staging in Philadelphia (learn policies, procedures, reflect on aspirations, and meet other PCVs)
Saturday, September 27: begin flight to Ukraine (total of 10 hours)


I'm excited and nervous for this new opportunity! Thanks for reading my blog!

Nat-B

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie and Mallory,

This is fantastic, and you both look GORGEOUS!!

Anonymous said...

great pics, looking forward to reading!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, thank you for taking them before you fly away to the Ukraine. I will miss you and my heart is breaking.But I know you will return with many great stories.
Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Natalie,

I'm going to miss you so much while you're out taking the Ukraine by storm! Best Wishes, and I'm already looking forward to your homecoming!!

Anonymous said...

You guys hit the studio in style!! Very nice. Natalie, have fun!